Last week I found Colby in the bathroom snipping away at his hair. In his defense, I don't really think he knew what he was doing. He was just playing with the scissors opening and closing them in his hair. When I told him he'd have to get a haircut after the damage he'd done he began to cry. I don't know why, but he has been very against haircuts lately. However this time there was no choice! He cut it so short there wasn't much they could do. I don't mind it when it has gel in it and is a little spiky, but of course he hates it when I do that and rubs it out. So now I point out everyone we know who gels their hair in an attempt convince him it needs gel. Today I bribed him with bringing candy to church if he let me do his hair. He looks like a totally different kid. No one recognizes him!
The before photos
The after photos




0 comments:
Post a Comment